Ultrafomer Body Contour
Harley Street Injectables are rated an average of 5 out of 5 based on 500 reviews
What is HIFU Classys Ultraformer III?
Ultraformer III from Classys is a non-invasive device that uses ultrasound energy for skin-tightening and contour without the need for surgery. The procedure can be carried out on the face and body to provide rapid, long-term tightening of the skin. Ultraformer III is a Medical CE Marked HIFU device. HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound) is a generic name used by multiple devices and brands.
Instead of conventional surgical procedures – the Ultraformer III deploys ultrasound MMFU (mirco macro focused ultrasound) technology, applying high-intensity focused ultrasound at temperatures of 65-75°C. This causes micro-coagulation and subcutaneous fat micro-reduction at a range of treatment depths to be chosen by the practitioner. HIFU uses focused ultrasound energy to target the layers of skin just below the surface. The ultrasound energy causes the tissue to heat up rapidly.
Behind Ultraformer III
HIFU-powered transducers deliver concentrated waves of ultrasound into multiple layers of skin and body tissues without making direct contact with surrounding areas. Transferring stabilized temperatures of 65~75°C into the targeted zones, the ULTRAFORMER III aims to induce a process of neocollagenesis in the face while tightening body tissues for contouring purposes.
Collagen renewal in the face triggered by HIFU involves heating the dermal and superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) layers that undergo separate phases of blood coagulation, wound contractions, and tighter shelving of new collagen to resolve the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
How it works
Stubborn fat cells are difficult to burn off even through strenuous exercises and extensive weight loss regimens. The ULTRAFORMER III treatment provides both non-invasive and innovative solutions without including side effects or damage to skin.
• Fat cells and cellulite is formed within the body.
• The ULTRAFORMER III energy destroys the fat cells that have been targeted.
• As a natural healing response of the body the cells regenerate joining together to fill the gap.
• In result, the layer of fat naturally exits the body delivering a smooth, contoured body line.
Face & Body
Lift & Tighten
Multiple cartridges are customized for shallow layers of the face and décolleté to address sagging skin, collagen renewal, and absolute wrinkle reduction.
Tighten & Contour
Macro focused transducers with a larger density and deeper penetration of HIFU target the body’s subcutaneous layers at 3 different depths to slim contours and remove stubborn fat.
Frequentley asked Questions
HIFU has many aesthetic benefits, including:
- wrinkle reduction
- tightening sagging skin on the neck (sometimes called turkey neck)
- lifting the cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
- enhancing jawline definition
- tightening of the décolletage
- smoothing the skin
You will see slight effects immediately but the best results will develop over 2/3 months.
Collagen will continue to be produced for up to 6 months.
You may experience slight discomfort during an HIFU procedure. Some people describe it as tiny electric pulses or a light prickly sensation.
If you’re worried about pain, your doctor may suggest taking acetaminophen (Tylenol) or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), such as ibuprofen (Advil), prior to treatment.
Immediately after the treatment, you may experience mild redness or swelling, which will gradually recede over the next few hours.
In general, the procedure works best on people older than 30 with mild-to-moderate skin laxity.
People with photodamaged skin or a high degree of loose skin may need several treatments before seeing results.
Why Harley Street injectables
• Our highly trained and certified London Doctors and nurses perform over 5000 treatments annually.
• We tailor the injection approach to suit your aesthetic goals.
• Our London nurses and Doctors use the latest techniques and continually stay up to date with current trends.
• We have a thorough understanding of the muscle anatomy to avoid unforeseen sided effects.
• The products & machines we use are of the highest quality and are all FDA approved.