Harley Street Injectables are rated an average of 5 out of 5 based on 500 reviews
What Results Should You Expect From Arm Botox
Anti-wrinkle treatments usually begin working within 1-3 days, with optimum results around 10-14 days. Your treatment ought to last for approximately 3-6 months. Most patients, expect to have a smoother appearance, and an improvement of the lines and superficial wrinkles. When the effects start wearing off, you will notice a gradual fading.
Botox injection treatments, such as the Bicep/Tricep treatment, are often considered a simple lunchtime procedure. However, you must consider this as a medical treatment, using prescription products, performed by trained clinicians. Therefore, you shouldn’t take the procedure lightly. As with any other procedure, your clinician at Harley Street Injectables will discuss your medical history, concerns, and expectations.
What you should expect before the procedure Expert Botox Advice
Some of the aspects which your clinician must be aware of include:
- Medications that you are currently taking
- Allergies (particularly to other medication)
- Any pre-existing or past medical conditions
The consultation also allows you to express your expectations. Your clinician will advise whether the desired results are achievable, and if they are, how they can best perform the treatment for you. You will also be advised of any specific precautions. For example, alcoholic beverages should not be consumed 24 hours before the treatment, and blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen should not be taken prior to your appointment.
£1000 (to be discussed)
NUMBER OF SESSIONS
1 treatment every 6 months
No downtime, slight redness for a few hours
BACK TO WORK
DURATION OF RESULTS
Approximately 4-6+ months for most clients
TIMEFRAME FOR RESULTS
You are likely to see results 10 to 14 days after the treatment.
Why Harley Street injectables
• Our highly trained and certified London Doctors and nurses perform over 5000+ Botox treatments annually.
• We tailor the injection approach to suit your aesthetic goals.
• Our London nurses and Doctors use the latest techniques such as the brow lift method, and continually stay up to date with current trends.
• We have a thorough understanding of the muscle anatomy to avoid unforeseen sided effects.
• The products we use are of the highest quality and are genuine Allergan.