No knife facelift or liquid facelift uses the latest generation of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Fillers to redefine, rejuvenate and subtly enhance your facial features. The 8 Point facelift is a non-invasive, non-surgical facelift that offers a subtle more youthful appearance with almost no recovery time.
As we age facial volume significantly decreases, the main signs of aging occur because of loss of facial volume,, re-positioning of facial fat, and skeletal remodelling. This innovative facial treatment produces a more youthful look by restoring volume, proportion and symmetry to the face.
Using an advanced technique, precise areas of the face are targeted with dermal filler for a total facial rejuvenation. The areas targeted are those where greatest volume is lost, each point has a synergistic effect on the others, contributing to an overall enhanced appearance without the risk of complications
- Tear Trough (under eye area) – This targets the dehydrated skin as well as sagging skin to lift the skin and smooth the appearance of the under eyes.
- Nasolabial Folds (nose to mouth lines) – This adds volume back into the nose and mouth lines to create a youthful, lifted appearance.
- Cheek Bone (3 points for definition and structure) – This targets the facial muscles and makes them appear more prominent amongst the facial structure to give the face a sharpened shape.
- Corners of Mouth (not for lip enhancement) – As we age, the corners of the mouth can become deep set and begin to droop. By using the no knife facelift technique, these areas can be lifted and voluminised to give a plump, healthy look.
- Jowl (frontal jaw) – Over time, the jaw droops forming a jowl appearance of sagging skin. This technique performs a mini facelift and brings volume back into the dipped areas of the face.
- Jaw Line – This adds definition back into the jawline to bring a sharper jaw structure and mimic that of a strong, prominent jaw bone without the need of plastic surgery.
Botox can also be added to this procedure to smooth static wrinkles at an additional price from Harley Street Injectables.
To keep in touch with Harley Street Injectables and see our updates, you can follow our social media’s. We are active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube so you can see our practise in action! You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive all our latest news straight to your inbox or give our blogs a read to improve your knowledge about the treatments that we offer.