Cryoliposis (fat freezing) destroys fat cells using cold temperatures. Cryomed is the newest, most powerful Cryoliposis fat freezing machine on the market to provide the coolsculpting procedure as an alternative to plastic surgery. Over time your body naturally eliminates these fat cells that are difficult to lose just on a diet and exercise lifestyle, providing noticeable, and lasting weight loss results in the treated area for a more sculpted you.
This treatment is perfect for those that require a treatment with lasting results that doesn’t interrupt their busy lifestyle. With no downtime or side effects, you can go about your day as soon as the procedure has finished – so you don’t have to change your life to change your body. You can simply set aside as little as 35 minutes per treatment to achieve the sculpted physique that you require, without having an intrusive surgery that requires rest and healing time after.
- Cryoliposis a medically proven, non-invasive treatment that successfully removes body areas of fat.
- This safe, tried and trusted, alternative to liposuction freezes fat cells in a treatment area that triggers their removal.
- You can return to normal activities immediately with minimal side effects.
- Your body naturally removes the fat cells and results can be seen from four weeks
- Visible results of fat reduction and body contouring in just one treatment.
- Treatment times from just 35 minutes.
- Cryoliposis is a nonsurgical fat reduction that can treat multiple areas of the body including: the chin, upper and lower abdomen, male chest, bra and back fat, flanks, inner and outer thighs, love handles, knees, calves, and improved waistline.
Our practitioners will always perform a consultation to assess which treatment is best to achieve you the desired results – looking naturally beautiful and radiant. Don’t hesitate to contact us at Harley Street Injectables today to see the possibilities we have to make you fall in love with yourself all over again – the new confident you.
To keep in touch with Harley Street Injectables and see our updates, you can follow our social media’s. We are active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube so you can see our practise in action! You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive all our latest news straight to your inbox or give our blogs a read to improve your knowledge about the treatments that we offer.