One technology that has been proven to deliver amazing results for acne scarring, pigmentation and rejuvenation is the Dermapen treatment, which is non-invasive and requires little downtime after the procedure.
This minimally invasive facial treatment is a form of collagen induction therapy where a series of tiny needles penetrate the skin’s surface to create thousands of micro injuries (tiny punctures) at a vertical angle using a specialist medical device that is safe and almost pain free, with no invasive processes, for both faster and more precise needle penetration with a very minimal amount of downtime or side effects. The procedure leads to increased collagen production which effectively targets the following areas to create a radiant and youthful appearance to the skin with minimal side effects –
- Scars – Reduces the discolouration and raised skin texture caused by scarring to achieve a flawless, smooth complexion.
- Improves skin texture – Smooths skin texture to give a soft, airbrushed appearance to the skin.
- Reduces discolouration – Helps you to achieve an even skin tone which has an airbrushed appearance and smooth texture.
- Sun damage – Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots caused by prolonged periods in the sun and the effect of UV rays on the skin.
- Renews tired looking skin – Creates a radiant skin surface that appears bright, tight, and youthful without the need of invasive treatment and downtime.
The Dermapen has revolutionised micro skin needling, making it easier, safer and less painful to get maximum results compared with traditional Derma Roller skin needling. The results are more extraordinary, longer lasting and treatment time is faster, making this a top choice for anyone looking to achieve younger, smoother skin.
Our practitioners will always perform a consultation to assess which treatment is best to achieve you the desired results – looking naturally beautiful and radiant. Don’t hesitate to contact us at Harley Street Injectables today to see the possibilities we have to make you fall in love with yourself all over again – the new confident you.
To keep in touch with Harley Street Injectables and see our updates, you can follow our social media’s. We are active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube so you can see our practise in action! You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive all our latest news straight to your inbox or give our blogs a read to improve your knowledge about the treatments that we offer.