Set out below are the terms on which Harley Street Injectables provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking a treatment at our clinic.
1. Deposit and Cancellation Policy Booking a consultation:-
We take a redeemable deposit of £50 for all our consultations. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
2. Appointments and cancellations
- All doctors, nurses and therapists at Harley Street Injectables are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Harley Street Injectables does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 0345 548 5658. We will need to know that you wish to cancel by 10am 48 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange with 48 hours notice period will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Harley Street Injectables will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
3. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment at Harley Street Injectables a deposit is required.
- For an appointment with a doctor or nurse: a deposit of £50 will be charged.